Author Topic: maintenance check up for subaru  (Read 757 times)

Offline Paul_N

maintenance check up for subaru
« on: December 16, 2010, 09:27:09 AM »
At what miles should I be taking in the Subaru, With just crossing 50K was there one I needed to check on at 50K?

I can't find a list of mileage and what is due at that time

Offline Paul_N

Re: maintenance check up for subaru
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 10:37:16 AM »
NVM

look like 60K is my next check up and omfg 650, then if brake pads need changed, front and back would cost me an extra 420

so it look like i'm going to cahgne the brake pads and spark plugs next month with my buddy. and an oil change.

aww **** i want to buy a new camera next year but looke like the subaru needs the money instead

Offline kevinmfb

• Elite Member
  • 09 OBP WRX Hatch
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 11:00:53 AM »
Save yourself a buttload of money and do the maintanence yourself...then get your new camera.  You can do a little bit at a time instead of spending an entire day doing all the service.  My 30,000 is coming up.  Just changed the oil at 29,450 and checked the boots.  My brake fluid looks perfect still and will change that since it's on the list plus brake fluid is cheap.  Still need to to check the diff fluid and put new coolant in eventhough its good for 11 years.  The "Super Blue" coolant is something like $23 a gallon!!  :angry:

Offline Paul_N

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 02:25:11 PM »
i wish i could have someone change my trans and rear diff,trans filter, and fuel filter for cheap, becuase i don't know how

Offline 350ZturnedSTI

• FB
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 03:51:03 PM »
If you want to get the work done, shoot me a pm and we can discuss.
2006 CGM STI BUILT & TANK'D