Author Topic: Big ups RG  (Read 1700 times)

Offline Bogey

• Elite Member
Big ups RG
« on: January 19, 2012, 05:04:49 PM »
So, I have had the not so pleasurable experience of driving a Mazda 2 **cough**Clowncar**cough** for about a week.  After getting back into the MonkeyWagon today I got to feel that new car feeling again.  I just want to throw out a big thanks to The RG crew for installing all my parts and porting my turbo to make my car handle the way it does.  High five kids!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 06:07:26 PM by Bogey »

Offline solomrus

• Elite Member
  • 4tehfstr
    • russ' garage
Re: Big ups RG and Tank
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 07:12:34 PM »
herro.

at russ' garage, auto werks, and machining shop, our goal of primary importance is the pleasuring of our clients (and their ugg boots(WHAT?!). the pleasuring of our clientele machining your and powerful auto's is our love and amazement.

your appreciation of being a responsible adult with car of high velocity, monkey's are tasty by the also way...

thanks bogey. we reach you around very highly.

--r

Offline Bogey

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 11:45:17 PM »
Me luv you long time   :o ;D ;)

Offline kevinmfb

• Elite Member
  • 09 OBP WRX Hatch
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 08:41:43 AM »
Oh man!  The ugg boots tasty and warm like hot fried herpes research turbo boost amazement friends and fellow ugg boots lovers fashion styles many.

Offline xsnapshot

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 09:11:03 AM »
_ _ _ _ _ _ *spammer creeping in, taking a peek at forum. Clicks on this thread*...."awwww wtf. Someone already beat me to it. How am I going to sell my knock off uggs now?" *leaves...de-motivated* _ _ _ _ _ _

2004 WRX PSM
Small 16G, EWG, E85, Spearco TMIC, 20 psi, TGV-less, 3" TBE, Gimmick inlet, Perrin AftaMAF, Opensource tuned by me!

Offline Aki

• Moderators
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 09:54:24 AM »
Hahahahah, threading boot thread full so very of winning feelings.

Offline Bogey

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 10:40:07 AM »
i love this family  ^_^

Offline kevinmfb

• Elite Member
  • 09 OBP WRX Hatch
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 11:14:47 AM »
I love ugg boots  :o

Offline EmJay@RG

• Sponsors
    • the RG
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2012, 03:56:49 PM »
In the Chicago nows, having zero taste of Ugg booted goodness, weather much having the coldest unexpectedly. FXT ftW.

Offline Aki

• Moderators
  • Elite Member
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2012, 07:00:51 PM »
My congratulations and wishing travels of safetyness, warning the colding colder!

Offline 808Hatch

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2012, 05:35:33 PM »
In the Chicago nows, having zero taste of Ugg booted goodness, weather much having the coldest unexpectedly. FXT ftW.

You find a FXT yet? Is that why you in chicago? Hope you bring one back with you!

Offline Bogey

• Elite Member
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2012, 06:40:32 PM »
We's come down with what has been known as the Fozzy fever...krickey!!!  So, we travelled far distances to fare a wonderfully natural glimpse into the life of this mythical beast.  Alas, we spy one.  We look it over a few times, Russ looks at its underbelly to inspect that its life has been good and bountiful.  It looks at us as prey and all we can do is try not to #####  ourselves.  As we circle around the beast marveling in its beauty we all come to realize that we like each other....the mysterious fozz becomes our friend.....and then we drive home.  Well thats how it went with mine.  Hope ya'll scored and be bringin' the beast home!