Author Topic: Welcome to DuTeau Subaru NSOC Members  (Read 3876 times)

Offline SubaruSalesGuy

Welcome to DuTeau Subaru NSOC Members
« on: March 06, 2012, 11:42:48 AM »
Hello and welcome,

My name is Dustin Jorgensen and I am a Sales Consultant at DuTeau Subaru in Lincoln.  While in the process of researching Subarus last fall,  I happend across the website for the NSOC.  After spending some time on your site, I was very impressed with what I saw and made a point to contact Jon Simmons about how to get involved with your organization.  Just this week, with the support of our Management team at DuTeau, we met with Jon and David Cosseboom to discuss these options.  I am pleased to report that our meeting was a success and we are looking forward to building a great relationship with the NSOC. 

DuTeau Subaru (and Chevrolet) is a third generation, family owned dealership that first openned its doors in 1928.  Most recently, we completed construction on a new, state of the art Subaru facility in January of 2011 which is located at 2750 Jamie Lane in Lincoln.  It is DuTeau's mission to set the bar in customer service and satisfaction in all areas of the dealership.  Our friendly staff is always available to answer any questions you may have regarding service, parts or sales. 

As a result of our new partnership, here is what we are offering NSOC Club Members:

USED RETAIL VEHICLES: 

Priced at DuTeau Subaru Employee Pricing.  You must call, email or stop in for pricing. 

NEW RETAIL VEHICLES, IN STOCK OR DEALER TRADES: 

Club members will get invoice pricing rather than MSRP pricing with the final price being determined by Sales Manager.  Due to high demand and low supply the 2013 BRZ will be sold at sticker price for club members and non-club members.  Thank you.

PARTS: 

10% discount to club members on carry out parts over the counter unless a special price is in effect...in this case, whichever price is better. 

SERVICE: 

We can offer $10 off regular price of an oil change for club members only.  Free shuttle service to anywhere in the city of Lincoln.  We offer help with diagrams and repair procedures.  We have the special tools needed and equipment needed for any repairs.  We have factory-trained technicians and good honest service at a fair competitive price. 

My contact information is as follows:

Dustin Jorgensen
402-440-7106 (cell)
402-420-4643 (direct line @ DuTeau)
DJorgensen@Duteau.com
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 07:41:19 AM by SubaruSalesGuy »

Offline Aki

• Moderators
  • Elite Member
Re: Welcome to DuTeau Subaru NSOC Members
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 12:25:47 PM »
Nice, good to hear that this connection has been made!

My family have had a Subaru of some kind for 30 years now, and most all were found through DuTeau! 

May be stopping by there before too long for some OEM replacement parts for my latest acquisition ;)

Offline omahasubaru

• NSOC President
  • admin
  • Elite Member
    • Nebraska Subaru Owner's Club
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 12:56:38 PM »

Offline jthod

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 12:45:57 AM »
Great to hear, always had great customer service!

I'm good friends with, and graduated college one of the Technicians.  Michael Norris

'04 PSM WRX, Helix DP, STi UP, Cobb Catback, RCE yellow springs, Tokico Spec-D's.  JAZ tuned.

Offline swfire271

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 06:52:19 AM »
This is great!!  Love the direction this is going! 

I know one of your sales consultants, Kurt Aubert.  Worked with him a few years ago.
Previous Subarus:
2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek

'04 PSM STi : Modification List

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 10:11:38 AM »
Welcome to NSOC!  This is great news.  What kind of deal can you give me on that leftover '11 STi?   ;)
-16 WRX STi
-97 Impreza OBS
-69 Camaro SS project

Offline omahasubaru

• NSOC President
  • admin
  • Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 10:15:26 AM »
It's sexy and sounded like it was already sold when I was there this weekend. I haven't seen any in that dark blue before. nice color indeed.

Offline SubaruSalesGuy

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2012, 10:23:48 AM »
Yea that one sold.  I'll have to look but I believe we will have 2 wrx's and and sti coming in the next month or so.  I'll double check and post it up here for you guys.  That color is either a homerun with people or they don't care for it.  It has been fun to see reactions when people come in to look at it. 

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Elite Member
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2012, 10:31:55 AM »
It's sexy and sounded like it was already sold when I was there this weekend. I haven't seen any in that dark blue before. nice color indeed.

Well that settles that.  It's probably better off for me.   :P  I'm curious what it went for since it was a leftover. 

Yea that one sold.  I'll have to look but I believe we will have 2 wrx's and and sti coming in the next month or so.  I'll double check and post it up here for you guys.  That color is either a homerun with people or they don't care for it.  It has been fun to see reactions when people come in to look at it.

Yeah let me know.  I'm more interested in hatchbacks...less options the better.  Premium and under.  I wanted to see Plasma Blue Pearl in person.  Oh well.
-16 WRX STi
-97 Impreza OBS
-69 Camaro SS project

Offline omahasubaru

• NSOC President
  • admin
  • Elite Member
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2012, 01:23:10 PM »
It's still on the showroom Todd. IIRC it isn't getting picked up by the new owner for another week or two.

Road Trip? I'd be down to go Friday morning with you.

Offline SubaruSalesGuy

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2012, 01:29:50 PM »
Yep....I believe Dan's guy isn't coming until next week to pick it up.  Come on down if you like.   ^_^

Offline gritzcolin

• My music review site.
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2013, 12:06:34 PM »
I need to start coming to NSOC more often, might have saved some money on my 05 Outback XT. With that said DuTeau Subaru and Alan Reineke in particular were great to deal with. This was the first car I have bought from a dealership and I didn't feel like I was being pressured or swindled. I may trade up in a few years and when I do I know where to go.

Also need to bring it in to address some recall issues but I always like an excuse to drive down to Lincoln.
2005 Outback XT

Offline SubaruSalesGuy

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2013, 08:22:07 AM »
Gritzcolin - Glad you had a good experience here.  We try our best to give everyone the best customer service we can during your purchase and after.   :subaru:

Offline zire720

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2014, 05:25:25 AM »
Wish I would have joined this group before I bought my 2011 Impreza from Dan at Duteau. You guys do a great job I have bought two cars from you now a 2011 Silverado and a 2011 Impreza both times it I was extremely comfortable with the entire process and found it very easy to buy. Dan worked hard to get me a great deal!

:subaru:

2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i

Offline SubaruSalesGuy

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2014, 06:48:11 PM »
That's awesome to hear.  Dan does a great job.   :subaru: