Author Topic: Subaru Salesperson Position Available-DuTeau Subaru  (Read 1046 times)

Offline DuTeauSubMgr

Subaru Salesperson Position Available-DuTeau Subaru
« on: May 30, 2012, 01:29:25 PM »
DuTeau Subaru is looking for a salesperson with previous automobile sales experience.  If you or someone you know is interested with previous experience, please apply in person at DuTeau Subaru, 2750 Jamie Lane, Lincoln, NE.  Ask for Eric Klein or Gary Morris. 

Offline rallyfan555

• 2001 2.5rs sedan Black Diamond Pearl
    • MyLifeAtSpeed.com
Re: Subaru Salesperson Position Available-DuTeau Subaru
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 11:22:20 PM »
I'm not experienced yet but I'm really looking to get into this type of job.  Contact me in a couple years if you still have the job.   :P
*2001 2.5rs sedan Black Diamond Pearl
*2001 Outback H6 LL Bean Edition
*1999 Legacy Outback Black Diamond Pearl- Sold
*2003 WRX sedan World Rally Blue-Sold
*1999 2.5rs coupe Rally Blue Pearl - Sold

Offline its allgood

• Novice
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 01:46:59 AM »
it takes the right person for sure. ifyou are the rite person you will make your riches. if you are not our will not hae fun and lijfe will suck. one  must enjoy selling cars to people to be successful.you dont  even need to kow how to spell.    you just need to sleep at night. it is a wonderful job fro the rifht person. sorry im asleep  as i am writing this and just cant  stop.. one of those things. at 2 am and a half sleep. this was  not me................ :police:
02 WRX

Offline its allgood

• Novice
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 01:50:59 AM »
it takes the right person for sure. ifyou are the rite person you will make your riches. if you are not our will not hae fun and lijfe will suck. one  must enjoy selling cars to people to be successful.you dont  even need to kow how to spell.    you just need to sleep at night. it is a wonderful job fro the rifht person. sorry im asleep  as i am writing this and just cant  stop.. one of those things. at 2 am and a half sleep. this was  not me................ :police:

someone jacked my msg. damb them........... :sadbanana
02 WRX

Offline Bushido

• Novice
  • Flat and straight sucks
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 07:23:26 AM »
Call me 4022139511 jason
•bushido•