Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1845 times)

Offline spoolintruck

Hello
« on: June 26, 2005, 10:45:03 AM »
Hi I'm Cory, I own Heartland dent repair. I can help you out with pretty much anything to get your ride looking good again!!!! I have been doing paintless dent repair and painting for about 7 years now. I'm sure there are people on here that can vouch for my work! I will try to give all you subaru guys the best possible deals i can, Just let me know this is where you found my name and info...

The things i offer are Paintless dent repair, Wetsanding and buffing complete or partials, Painting of parts or complete cars, But feel free to ask any question you might have, If i cant do it i can point you to someone who can!!

My number is 510-3624 if you have any questions

Thanks, Cory

Offline Jennifer

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 08:36:36 PM »
Hi Cory, I am coming back to NE, and have hail damage on the top of the car, and a few dents on the doors from inconsiderate people. Would I need to bring it in for an estimate, or can you look at pictures? I am coming back mid July, and been hoping for another hail storm, but it hasn't happened. If it is less to have you fix it, it seems everyone has been very pleased with your work.
Jennifer

Offline Trick

Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 10:21:45 PM »
Hey Cory!  I should see about bringing my wagon up some night to get some work done.  my back hatch has a bunch of dents from the previous owner in it.