Author Topic: Thanks DuTeau Subaru!  (Read 1037 times)

Offline rluzum

Thanks DuTeau Subaru!
« on: August 29, 2012, 08:40:57 PM »
I just wanted to give a huge shout out to Dustin at DuTeau Subaru! I bought my first Subaru (2013 Outback 2.5i Premium with CVT) from Dustin just over a month ago and I love it.  I also can't say enough about how awesome and easy it was working with Dustin.  I actually currently live in Missouri, but I'm originally from Lincoln and a friend of mine referred me to Dustin and DuTeau. I definitely feel like I was given the best possible deal on my new car and I know it couldn't have been easy for him to try and work around my work schedule and deal with the fact that I'm a 4.5 hour drive away. 

Everybody that I talked to at DuTeau was as helpful as could possibly be, despite how difficult I may have been.  ;)  I can't say enough good things about everybody out there, and I can't wait to make the drive back up there this weekend to have a few more accessories added on.

Thanks again DuTeau, you definitely gained another happy customer!

Offline SubaruSalesGuy

Re: Thanks DuTeau Subaru!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 07:53:05 AM »
Thanks for the post, I appreciate the kind words.  You were not difficult at all and I appreciate your business.  We do our best to make sure people have an enjoyable experience here no matter what department you are talking to or what the scenario might be.  Glad you had a good experience and enjoy that Outback!!  :subaru: