Author Topic: New 2014 Forester  (Read 606 times)

Offline milesej05

• Currently: Subieless :(
New 2014 Forester
« on: March 17, 2013, 02:35:36 PM »
Parents are looking to get rid of their 2007 Rav4 and I have talked them into getting a Subaru, although they are still on edge about getting an Escape.  They had the same predicament 2 years ago on whether they should buy a Fusion or a Legacy, but they picked the Fusion as the salesman at Beardmore wouldn't budge on a price.  Anyways, they aren't 100% sure on the Forester yet as they still need to look at one and test drive it then figure out what accessories are needed for their budget.  After my roommate had 2 bad experiences after he bought his car from Stan Olsen not even 4 months ago and all the problems I have had, as well as other members on the board have had, at Beardmore, I told them to take the drive down to Duteau to test drive and hopefully purchase (or order their Forester). 

Curious if you have any of the 2014 Foresters in stock, preferably the premium, limited, and touring...they don't want the base model and I also saw that you had 3 that were currently in transit on your website

Thanks in advance!
Eric

Offline SubaruSalesGuy

Re: New 2014 Forester
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 10:45:45 AM »
Thanks for inquiry, sent you a PM