Author Topic: Shop that will install aftermarket foglights on my wife's minvan  (Read 1111 times)

Offline nyrican

• Novice
Hello All,

I purchased an aftermarket fog light set for my wife's '12 Sienna LE but have not been able to find a shop that will install them. Have the kit and instructions: http://www.siennachat.com/forum/77-how-guides-do-yourself-instructions/10658-diy-2011-12-sienna-fog-light-installation-part-1-a.html (should really give it a shot myself) but I am not sure where I can bring it to install. 

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Offline Kenny McKee

Re: Shop that will install aftermarket foglights on my wife's minvan
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 04:19:58 PM »
Those directions are pretty clear, why not just do it yourself?

Offline nyrican

• Novice
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 04:04:49 PM »
These days I have had limited time.Want to see what it will cost to install to weigh my options. I also don't want to fudge it up  :-\

Offline Kenny McKee

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 04:47:04 PM »
Looks like an hour or two job at the most. I wish I had an idea of who would install it. Maybe a Car Stereo/Security place would be your bet. The only problem I could see you running into is not putting the bumper back correctly.

Offline Lesac

• Elite Member
  • I want all the cars!
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 03:15:18 AM »
Gil, Im not sure where you could take it, but if your free some time and willing to give it a go, Ill help you install them.

95 Miata turbo --- 98 Forester WRX swap

Offline nyrican

• Novice
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 09:18:47 AM »
Thanks Kenny

That would be awesome Lesac, I can deff make some time to give it a shot with help. I have no problem taking the bumper off and installing the lights. My concern is with the electrical part. I'll send you a PM.