Author Topic: Pooh Tuning Tune... tuner.  (Read 4515 times)

Offline Kenny McKee

Re: Pooh Tuning Tune... tuner.
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2013, 02:43:52 PM »
I'll take the liberty of posting this.
http://www.iwsti.com/forums/3871418-post16.html

Read it for yourselves and make an informed opinion.

Offline 99STM

• Elite Member
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2013, 04:10:39 PM »
Guys, negative comments are fine. Opinions are fine. But please keep it constructive. I'm looking for a little more than name calling and a multi-quite.

Our members have no problems writing very long winded posts when they have positive experiences to share explaining in extreme detail why they feel that way. Without some additional details or reasoning why you feel that way, these negative comments just boil down to name calling and bullying, and that's not cool.

Going forward, if I see posts that amount to bullying, I'm going to give the poster the opportunity to add additional details explaining their opinion. If that opportunity is not taken, I'll remove the post.
My original opinion of this guy being a sorry excuse for a tuner still stands because he is obviously a sorry excuse for a tuner.
-Shawn

Offline 99STM

• Elite Member
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2013, 04:11:31 PM »
I've seen the logs from this tune. It doesn't look like the tuner knew what he was doing.

Will you be sharing the logs, mistachat?
Bingo^

Who called that one?

JAZtuning ftw
-Shawn

Offline bspec

• Moderators
  • Elite Member
  • S3eIC
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2013, 04:14:20 PM »
Thanks, Jason, for the well documented analysis.
the bottom line is this, people just need to realize that when they buy cheap CO's [KW on down], they are buying cheap, poorly engineered shocks for the sake of having height adjust-ability. - whitetiger on legacygt.com

Offline mistahcat

• '11 sti, dom 3 w/ support
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2013, 08:34:27 AM »
I've seen the logs from this tune. It doesn't look like the tuner knew what he was doing.

Will you be sharing the logs, mistachat?

Logs will be shared once I get back from this wedding. My plan is to go with the stage 2 COBB then try my hand at MAF scaling using a nice set of instructions Jason directed me to. My decision to go this other route is based on the large amount of knock and afr corrections I saw in addition to a reassurance I received after the tune that my MAF did not need scaling.
2011 STi in LR, Dom 3.0