Author Topic: Front bumper  (Read 634 times)

Offline subiedude88

Front bumper
« on: July 28, 2013, 10:31:43 PM »
So my 2013 Impreza 2.0i Premium has taken quite the beating already. I was traveling up and down I-29 and I-80 over the past few months for work, and I am already noticing several nasty looking rock chips on my front bumper. I have also taken a few corners too quickly and now have scratches on the bottom side of my bumper. I definitely want to maintain my Impreza, and I'm not sure what the best approach to take....a little buffing and touch up paint, or replace the front bumper all together. I went to Stan Olsen (probably not the best to go) late last week to get a quote on a buffing and paint job, and they were saying around $500. I was thinking about getting a replacement bumper cover online and taking it somewhere to have it painted. Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

:subaru:

Offline Topaz05

Re: Front bumper
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 07:40:44 PM »
A friend of mine just changed his front truck bumper. He told me that if buffing and a paint job would cost around 70% of the price of a new bumper then just have a new one installed. I think it's practical especially if you're using the bumper for more than 2 years.