Author Topic: Tint Shop - Omaha  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Xafen

Tint Shop - Omaha
« on: September 11, 2013, 10:24:59 AM »
The last topic on tint was over a year ago, and the forums yelled at me about resurrecting that topic so:

I want to get my car done before I leave on vacation at the end of this month.  A to Z is gone from what it seems.  I sent a note to two places last night, but have only heard back from Autographix so far, http://www.autographixomaha.com/.

Any bad experiences there?  Anywhere else good/trusted?

Cost isn't really something I'm considering, I want it done right, with someone who's going to be in business in the future to guarantee the work.

Offline Reverend

• Elite Member
  • Higgins Blue
    • All We'll Drive
Re: Tint Shop - Omaha
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 12:57:25 PM »
I used Auto Air Plus (402) 733-8433.  Love how mine looks.

Offline zombiez07

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 08:00:23 AM »
had mine done at auto boss.  1.5 hours and 89 bux later i have all doors at 20%.  rear was already done and didn't need it.  no bubbles and they warranty the work. 
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 07:56:54 AM by zombiez07 »

Offline Xafen

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 11:41:40 AM »
Autographix of Omaha picked up my car from home this morning, and returned it to me at work.

It looks great!  I went with 35% all around.  I like subtlety and hate the look of different tints in front and back.

I felt comfortable going with them because of their longevity in the business and warranty, and for something that only costs $149, it's not the end of the world if I have to have it redone.

The biggest test will be this winter when I use the rear defroster.

I'll post some pics after work tonight.

Offline Xafen

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2013, 10:49:46 PM »