Author Topic: Russ' Garage  (Read 786 times)

Offline Double0-12

• Novice
Russ' Garage
« on: November 15, 2013, 12:30:34 PM »
It was suggested that I post this here rather than is Russ Garage sponsor forum.  So here's my experience:

It seems like quality service is hard to find.  I heard a while ago that when a person has a bad customer service experience they tell 5-10 people about it, compared to telling 1-2 when they have good service.  I recently had my new (to me) Forester worked on at Russ Garage.  They went above and beyond to fix my car while saving me money at the same time.  When I got the car back there was a new noise (minor) so I dropped it off and they not only fixed it, but gave me a complementary oil change for my trouble.   I hope sharing that doesn't set the expectation that they would do the same for everyone, but I certainly appreciated it.  Finally, they were nice enough to share their honest opinion about my ugly wheels.  ;D  Based on other reviews and my own experience there is no other place I'll be taking this car.  Keep up the amazing work!

Offline rallyfan555

• 2001 2.5rs sedan Black Diamond Pearl
    • MyLifeAtSpeed.com
Re: Russ' Garage
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 12:50:27 PM »
 :subaru: RG FTW!!!
*2001 2.5rs sedan Black Diamond Pearl
*2001 Outback H6 LL Bean Edition
*1999 Legacy Outback Black Diamond Pearl- Sold
*2003 WRX sedan World Rally Blue-Sold
*1999 2.5rs coupe Rally Blue Pearl - Sold

Offline Bogey

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 02:27:12 AM »
My experience with the RG has been awesome.  They are genuine people that care about you and your car. Glad to hear you had a good experience!!!

Offline csbrat

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 03:46:46 PM »
My experience has been the same. 3 weeks after a head gasket replacement, my engine overheated (again. It's a EJ25D 5 speed manual) due to other un-diagnosed issued with the (radiator? Water pump? Who knows?) and died. While they find me a new engine, EmJay is loaning me her personal Forester. Talk about going above and beyond! I don't know of another shop that takes such personal interest in their customers! It'll be hard moving in the Spring without taking them with me to Utah!
'99 Outback Rocky Mountain Edition: Heated mirrors, heated cloth seats and heated windshield wipers. CB, GPS, Dash-cam DVR and a 12 volt coffee maker in the back.