Author Topic: Remote Car Starter  (Read 835 times)

Offline Rockcas

• BWInsurance
Remote Car Starter
« on: December 16, 2013, 11:23:03 AM »
Picked up an 03 Lexus ES300 over the weekend.  Becuase I enjoyed the remote starter I had on the Celica so much I would like to install one on the Lexus.  The person who installed the one on the Celica was a sponsor on here and did a great job. Don't remember who it was.

If that person is on or has any shop recommendations let me know, don't worry I still have my Subaru and will never part with it. :subaru:
- Dave              Bank of the West Insurance Agent

Offline TeknoCop

• Elite Member
Re: Remote Car Starter
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 12:13:24 PM »
Picked up an 03 Lexus ES300 over the weekend.  Becuase I enjoyed the remote starter I had on the Celica so much I would like to install one on the Lexus.  The person who installed the one on the Celica was a sponsor on here and did a great job. Don't remember who it was.

If that person is on or has any shop recommendations let me know, don't worry I still have my Subaru and will never part with it. :subaru:

Heartland Audio.  402-905--9526---Kevin's new shop (evolution audio).

Offline twntysvns

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 11:38:49 AM »
Metro Audio Dynamics - 402-991-7827

Competitive prices, hella good install work. I have always been happy with the work they have done for me.

Offline Rockcas

• BWInsurance
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 01:52:08 PM »
I went through Kevin, he also installed one on my Celica few years back and was happy with the work. 

He did a great job on the Lexus. Picked it up from work, did the install and dropped it off later that day. Diffinetly helped through the Winter
- Dave              Bank of the West Insurance Agent