Author Topic: Impressive  (Read 927 times)

Offline Aki

• Moderators
  • Elite Member
Impressive
« on: March 04, 2014, 10:10:10 PM »

Offline christian

Re: Impressive
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 11:27:24 AM »
That's damn impressive. I have wondered why this hasn't become reality sooner. It will be both good and bad I think. Could be the beginning of the end for drivers.

Offline Aki

• Moderators
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 08:29:54 PM »
Yeah, ideally it may just eliminate the drivers who aren't really involved in what they're doing on the road already.  That would be a positive to me, but I hear ya.

Offline christian

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 10:30:50 PM »
Yeah, ideally it may just eliminate the drivers who aren't really involved in what they're doing on the road already.  That would be a positive to me, but I hear ya.

Absolutely. The way I see it-- it will start there but slowly it will be realized that the computer systems are safer and more efficient drivers than humans and slowly they'll phase out actual driving. Then we will be forced to be hooligans driving unlicensed/illegal cars. Could be fun

Offline Aki

• Moderators
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 09:35:40 AM »
Absolutely. The way I see it-- it will start there but slowly it will be realized that the computer systems are safer and more efficient drivers than humans and slowly they'll phase out actual driving. Then we will be forced to be hooligans driving unlicensed/illegal cars. Could be fun

Which leaves us somewhere between this:

and this?

Offline ezekiel

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 12:46:54 PM »

Which leaves us somewhere between this:

and this?

Neither of these are bad ideas
you really should. it sounds better than two V8s having sex with a blowoff valve while a v12 tapes the whole thing.