Author Topic: NSOC Garage Collage  (Read 689 times)

Offline Reverend

• Elite Member
  • Higgins Blue
    • All We'll Drive
NSOC Garage Collage
« on: February 05, 2015, 11:41:11 PM »
Last fall, as Stan Olsen was cleaning out stuff to get ready for the Baxter changeover, a lot of old stuff got tossed.  However, since I'm a Subaru nut, I managed to save a few things.  Among them was a large poster that used to adorn the back side of a brochure cabinet around 2003 or 2004.  The poster was faded, but on it were a few nifty Subaru pictures along with some shots of Lance pedaling his bike, presumably on steroids. 

I took the poster home and decided to put it up on my wall in the garage, but decided to give it a bit of a facelift.  I covered up all the Armstrong bike riding bits with photos taken at NSOC activities from 2012 up to now.  From big events like the Super Meet ('12) and the DuTeau Meet ('13) to weekly stuff and local cruises, it's all on this gigantic poster in my garage now.  I'm pretty proud of how it turned out and it's nice to see all the stuff we've done together.

Offline rallyfan555

• 2001 2.5rs sedan Black Diamond Pearl
    • MyLifeAtSpeed.com
Re: NSOC Garage Collage
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 11:20:39 AM »
That is something truly unique that could never be recreated.   I almost think it would be a great idea for something like that in a NSOC cover photo on Facebook, along with an updated logo. 
*2001 2.5rs sedan Black Diamond Pearl
*2001 Outback H6 LL Bean Edition
*1999 Legacy Outback Black Diamond Pearl- Sold
*2003 WRX sedan World Rally Blue-Sold
*1999 2.5rs coupe Rally Blue Pearl - Sold