Author Topic: Gauging interest on 08 SpecB - 38,000 miles - Lincoln  (Read 725 times)

Offline tjcarst

• tjcarst Facebook
Gauging interest on 08 SpecB - 38,000 miles - Lincoln
« on: October 06, 2015, 03:56:12 PM »
As much as I do not want to part with this car, I am considering selling.   :sadbanana

Original owner.  Never raced.  Non-smoker.

No mods (except 220/40 tires due to scarcity and cost of original 215/45 at purchase).

2 slight door dings that can be repaired using paint less dent repair (approx $50).  Paint is not damaged.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 07:09:27 PM by tjcarst »

Offline bspec

• Moderators
  • Elite Member
  • S3eIC
Re: Gauging interest on 08 SpecB - 38,000 miles - Lincoln
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 11:26:10 AM »
Sounds like a nice one. Good luck with the sale! How much are you asking? Have you posted it on legacygt.com?
the bottom line is this, people just need to realize that when they buy cheap CO's [KW on down], they are buying cheap, poorly engineered shocks for the sake of having height adjust-ability. - whitetiger on legacygt.com

Offline tjcarst

• tjcarst Facebook
Re: Gauging interest on 08 SpecB - 38,000 miles - Lincoln
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 03:31:36 PM »
I have not posted it anywhere but here.  Would need to be local if my plan works out.  Trade my SpecB in on my Liberty that I traded for the Grand Cherokee.  Confusing, I know.

I traded my 2012 Jeep Liberty Jet with 15,000 miles on a new 2015 Grand Cherokee.

Plan was to keep the SpecB as our long distance and work driver.  Then I drove it this week and realized I traded the wrong vehicle.  The roads suck here and I never drive the SpecB if it is going to rain or snow because I hate worrying about the low profile tires and potholes.

Should have kept the Liberty.  Not sure if it is still at the dealership to even get it back.  Going in Friday to get mudflaps on the new Grand Cherokee, will check on Liberty.

Will ask if it is still there and ask about bringing in my own buyer to trade the SpecB towards the Jeep.

Edit - Forgot to include KBB Sell to private party listed $20,400.  Fixed some wording.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 03:36:13 PM by tjcarst »