Author Topic: Ojibwe Forests Rally - 2017  (Read 402 times)

Offline Reverend

• Elite Member
  • Higgins Blue
    • All We'll Drive
Ojibwe Forests Rally - 2017
« on: August 17, 2017, 07:30:17 AM »

August 25th-26th
Detroit Lakes, MN

The Ojibwe Forests Rally, run in Northwestern Minnesota, serves as the final round of the 2017 American Rally Association National Championship.  It's also the closest National-level rally within a reasonable driving distance to the Nebraska Subaru Owners Club, so we're getting a handful of fans together to go up and check it out! 

IMG_1891 by 86Reverend, on Flickr

We're leaving the Omaha Metro Area early on Thursday, August 25th.  Arriving the day before the rally will give us time to scout out some good spectator spots.  The rally is more spread out this year than before, with the Friday stages being over an hour and a half drive from Detroit Lakes, MN.  It will be important to maximize the amount of action we can see by planning out where to spectate ahead of time.  There is also a Spectator Guide that was recently released that should help plan things out.

I already know of a few folks going that I'll be driving up with on Thursday.  If you'd like to join your fellow NSOC members at any point during the rally, chime in and let us know so we can coordinate plans!

Offline Justastockoutback

Re: Ojibwe Forests Rally - 2017
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 06:18:29 PM »
Undecided.  Who is going Mike?

Offline Reverend

• Elite Member
  • Higgins Blue
    • All We'll Drive
Re: Ojibwe Forests Rally - 2017
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 09:36:53 AM »
I'm heading up with Erik S., Stephanie S., Alex H., and Andrea W.  Colin and his dad are meeting us there.  Jon S. and David C. are heading up, too so we'll probably meet up with them at some point during the rally.  The more the merrier!!