Author Topic: New Subaru Owner  (Read 445 times)

Offline RobbieK

New Subaru Owner
« on: March 10, 2018, 04:49:17 PM »
New to the Subaru world I really enjoy the community that Subaru has to offer I picked up a 2016 WRX STI so far I really like it and plan on keeping it for a long time what a fun car to drive. Really wanting to get back into going to some car meets hope to see some of you out there...

« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 05:11:45 PM by RobbieK »

Offline Reverend

• Elite Member
  • Higgins Blue
    • All We'll Drive
Re: New Subaru Owner
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 06:56:52 PM »
 :subaru:
Welcome, Robbie!  Glad you've joined the Forum and Facebook group as well!  This is a pretty active group and once the weather starts getting better (and they fill all the goddamned potholes) we'll have some fun events coming up.  There's also weekly meets on Wednesday nights, regardless of weather or time-of-year.

Start a build thread for your '16 STI if you like.  It's a great way to document your progress and to get advice and answers to questions you have.  Which reminds me, I need to update a few things on my threads now.

Offline RobbieK

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 08:08:28 PM »
Im for sure going try to join on Wednesday night but have 2 kids  limits me but thatís  actually the best night for me...
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 08:11:05 PM by RobbieK »

Offline Reverend

• Elite Member
  • Higgins Blue
    • All We'll Drive
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 08:55:00 PM »
Whatever you can make is fine with us.  In fact, there's a few dads that take their kids to meets with us.  It's a pretty easy-going atmosphere at our events, so it's no trouble at all if you'd like to bring them.