Author Topic: plastic glue for broken tabs  (Read 563 times)

Offline joosty_chin

plastic glue for broken tabs
« on: July 05, 2010, 06:47:16 PM »
I have two broken tabs on my side skirts and need to source some plastic glue that will do the trick for a couple years at least. Does anyone know of anything that will do the trick and where I could purchase it? 
"It could be worse."

Offline xI Light Ix

• Elite Member
  • Dustin
Re: plastic glue for broken tabs
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 07:15:48 PM »
can't you just get generic tabs at like autozone or something? I did that with my skidplate an wheel well

Cleared lights, DLR delete, K&N Typhoon, 20% tint, Greddy Evo 2 Cb,
Invidia V2 Dp, Perring Up, , Stage 2 WRXNFX Tune

Offline joosty_chin

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 07:42:24 PM »
Its the tabs that are part of the side skirt. The tabs are part of the skirt, and slide onto the white tabs that attach to the rocker panels. They either need glued, or a new skirt needs bought, and this feller is broke.
"It could be worse."

Offline TortoiseAWD

• Moderators
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 08:25:35 AM »
If this is for an '02-'03 WRX, and you end up needing to buy a new skirt, PM me . . . I have a spare set somewhere in my garage.
Driving a Subaru is more awesome than a monkey in a bacon tuxedo riding a cyborg unicorn with a lightsaber for a horn on the tip of a space shuttle closing in on Mars, while engulfed in flames.

Offline joosty_chin

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 03:19:43 PM »
I gotta try and find a computer so I can pm u. I can't do it from my phone and I would take them off your hands for the right price. Call or text me if you would if you see this before I get to a comp to pm you.  Justin 402 578 2680
"It could be worse."